Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Get Cheap ShopIQAir Premax Pre Filter Element For IQAir HealthPro Series Air Purifiers,$69.00


ASIN:B0038ZVMLK See IQAir Premax Pre Filter Element for IQAir HealthPro Series Air Purifiers Details


Customer Rating :
Rating: 5.0

List Price : Price : $69.00
IQAir Premax Pre Filter Element for IQAir HealthPro Series Air Purifiers

Product Description

IQAir HealthPro & HealthPro Plus Pre Filter shows as F1 on your control panel. Replace every 6-18 months. Pre-filter for the IQ Air Healthpro and Healthpro PLUS.


  • IQAir HealthPro & HealthPro Plus Pre Filter shows as F1 on your control panel.




IQAir Premax Pre Filter Element for IQAir HealthPro Series Air Purifiers Reviews


ASIN:B0038ZVMLK : IQAir Premax Pre Filter Element for IQAir HealthPro Series Air Purifiers Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
1 Review
5 star:
 (1)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd like a second one., October 20, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: IQAir Premax Pre Filter Element for IQAir HealthPro Series Air Purifiers (Health and Beauty)
I've used an iq air for 3+ years and am very happy with it. I would like to have a second one. I once had a BBQ grease fire while it was next to an open window, the result was a bedroom filled with smoke. I rolled the IQ Air in the room set the fan to 6 and within a couple minutes the room air was fully scrubbed clean. These are not cheap machines or filters but work very well. I highly reccomend
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See the customer review...

No comments:

Post a Comment